Author Topic: TR PROBLEM (computer won't load recalls) **SOLVED**  (Read 1561 times)

ashley27

TR PROBLEM (computer won't load recalls) **SOLVED**
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:22:15 PM »
Hey hey.

Between dodgy program disks and issues with my G+ disk drive my computer hasn't been kind to me over the last few months. I've replaced the disk drive with a "new" one and reconfigured a new program disk to my console and all seems swell...... apart from one thing, the computer will not load a saved setup properly. I can "PLAY SETUP" and I can press "A" for TR AUTOSCAN and press EXECUTE twice for full channels but the knob, fader and switch positions are all over the place. Pressing a switch or turning a pot doesn't change the channel information displayed on the screen. I can successfully switch between channels using the fader status buttons and automation works absolutely fine.

Any ideas?

I've had a similar problem before when a cable at the rear of the keyboard was in the wrong place but nothing seems amiss this time.

Thanks very much.

Ash
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:34:01 AM by ashley27 »

ashley27

Re: TR PROBLEM (computer won't load recalls) --SOLVED--
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 09:33:35 AM »
Solved with the help of Keith @ Recycled. I needed to go to "TOTAL RECALL" in the maintenance page and change "channel address switches in use" to "NO." Something to do with consoles used for broadcast purposes apparently.

Sorry to take over two threads with this.......