Author Topic: THD-Labs announces the initial release of the TANGERINE INJEKTOR plugin system  (Read 6584 times)

THD-Labs

• Montreal
    • www.thd-labs.com
NAMM 2019:   THD-Labs announces the initial release of the TANGERINE INJEKTOR plugin system for it's Tangerine Automation Interface (TAI), allowing direct injection of SSL 4K,6K & 8K and FlyingFader mix automation in your DAW tracks.

The TAI-INJEKTOR application, TAI-CHANNEL and TAI-MOTHERSHIP plugins will officially be released at this week's NAMM show in Anaheim, CA.  TAI's designer, ing. Daniel Benoit, will be demonstrating the new intuitive workflow now available to SSL E/G and FlyingFader ™ owners.

From now on, you can directly assign your console's channel automation, track per track, in your Pro Tools™ or other DAW session using the TAI-CHANNEL plugin. Or all tracks at once using the TAI-MOTHERSHIP plugin.

The TAI plugin also works with our new FlyingFader™  Tangerine Automation Interface (nicknamed FF-TAI, for FlyingFader™-TAI...). This brings the same workflow to NEVE™ and other FlyingFader™ automation system users.

Save your analog console mix automation data in your Pro Tools™ or DAW session file. With our new Tangerine Automation Interface plugins, this can be your reality.

Visit us at NAMM 2019, THD-Labs booth # 14424.

Join us in the new adventure !

The Tangerine Team…
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:09:58 AM by THD-Labs »
The Tangerine Team
Automating SSLs since 2016.
WebsiteShopYoutube • Facebook

jakemurray

• London
Good stuff, Daniel. Keen to catch up and hear more... drop me an email or give me a call when you can.

Clip6

Hey. Glad to hear. Looking for more info. Thanks

emilshayeb

• Brazil
wow, thats great. For us that are used to the ssl's computer, any plans for the common keys (join for example) to work ?
thanks

THD-Labs

• Montreal
    • www.thd-labs.com
Re: THD-Labs SSL automation commands (Tangerine implementation)
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 04:38:21 PM »
FYI  the "JOIN" command is present on the MIX view page since last year . It works on  the SSL original keyboard or on the local server provided by the Tangerine system. (The server is accessible from any web browsers including your browsers of your cellphone or ipad)
The Tangerine Team
Automating SSLs since 2016.
WebsiteShopYoutube • Facebook

perfectsnd

You really should post some current videos of your system in action.  I think it would make your marketing more successful.

emilshayeb

• Brazil
agreed!!!! :)

Clip6

Saw a post on Instagram for plug. Anybody find more info?

billythekid

Hey guys, we have a Tangerine up and running on an Ultimation console, we’re still new to it, but it has been revolutionary for us. Obviously getting the PT to function with ultimation has been amazing. Maybe it was our social media post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clip6

Feel free to do a video on it. Your on Instagram right? Texas?

billythekid

Actually we’re in SoCal, instagram is HybridStudiosCa. Planning on making some more videos. What do you want to see exactly?

Clip6

Great yea Hybrid that's where I saw the post. Nice place.

What ever you want to video on that plug/system would be great.

The manufactuer should already have this but.......

thanks

billythekid

Sounds good I’ll do like a walk through of it this upcoming week.

Clip6

Thanks Billy.

You could save an Instagram stories in your profile, fast and easy to do.

Thanks

Clip6

Hey, saw the insta pics....cool