Author Topic: 82E26 QB Mix Amp Patch Return VCA Compressor Side Chain Cards for sale  (Read 66 times)

horizonsound

• Melbourne, Australia
    • Horizon Sound

pascal.verdet

• Nantes - FR
    • Workshop
Hi,
Interested! But the shipping costs are going to be too high
 :(

horizonsound

• Melbourne, Australia
    • Horizon Sound
And at the moment, international shipping is at 3 months unless you use fedex, DHL.

Itís been over six weeks for USPS priority international, waiting for my VU meters

Anthony

jimlfixit

• Global Moderator
    • Marlow, Bucks, UK
    • Professional Connections
Re: 82E26 QB delivery costs
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 01:09:23 AM »
Hi Anthony.

What, 3 months for a delivery but I see the items may be from the USA though and their delivery costs seem much more expensive than from here in the UK. I have sent some patchbays to near where you are in Oz on a Friday afternoon years ago. It went through 7 airports and hubs and got there on Monday morning via a UPS standard consignment which is under 24 hours if you ignore the weekend. In fact the buyer mentioned that it was the fastest delivery he had ever had from outside Australia!

As an exercise and for your benefit, I have just looked up sending a small parcel to Melbourne on Interparcel, a UK online courier agent who I mostly use, and in theory something would get to you at some point next week if sent today. I think Fed Ex and DHL may want to charge too much from the USA. Interparcel have been very good over 25 years or so and they use different couriers (DHL, UPS, Fed Ex etc) to suit a budget and timescales.

Maybe I will create a separate post for all this courier stuff info as all of us buy or sell stuff to and from everywhere else in the World.