Author Topic: Vince Fast - SSL Tech  (Read 6413 times)

TheFastVinny

• Rhoades Audio Designs
Vince Fast - SSL Tech
« on: September 14, 2012, 04:28:17 PM »
Hi everyone,

I just joined the site and wanted to chime in. I work for a company called Rhoades Audio Designs (formerly Interface Audio) based out of Nashville TN. We have been SSL resellers for about 20 years now. Specializing in Studio Design, Construction, Wiring, Integration, and Maintenance as well as Pro Audio repair and modification. We have an overstock of SSL parts from getting consoles in and cutting them down, let me know if anyone is looking for parts. We also started a manufacturing company about 2 years ago and started rack mounting all types of SSL and Neve channels. We are currently working on building a DAW Monitoring Box that is based on the SSL Center Section. We have finished the prototype and got the first run of PCB's in, hopefully have the first finished product in the next few weeks. Check out our website below and I will keep everyone posted on what we have going on and feel free to contact me with questions. See you in the forums.

Vince @
Rhoades Audio Designs LLC
1014 4th Ave South
Nashville TN 37210
rhoadesaudiodesigns.com

Subhumanrecords

• Keeping Analog Alive 2 Inches @ A Time !!
    • Nashville, TN USA
    • Subhumanaudiopro
Re: Vince Fast - SSL Tech
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 07:55:52 PM »
Glad to see you here Vinnie.
Myke..
TN-Titans!!!!
Keeping Analog Alive 2 Inches @ A Time !!(Plus PTHD)

jtstudios

• New Orleans
    • JT Studios
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 03:37:48 PM »
Hi.  Does Rhoades give credit for channel strips toward service?  I have a 64 loaded/72 frame G/G+ I'd like to cut down.  Thanks.

TheFastVinny

• Rhoades Audio Designs
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 07:04:43 PM »
Rhoades Audio Designs has since closed down. I have been doing freelance work with a couple colleagues for almost 2 years now. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Thanks

Vince