Author Topic: SSL Computer Software - Development Documentation  (Read 31986 times)

matt

• Reutlingen, Germany
Re: SSL Computer Software - Development Documentation
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2014, 07:51:59 AM »
Hi Matt,

Please don't get me wrong, I didn't want to be misunderstood. Since you're a new member I just wanted to update you of what we are planing and doing regarding the SSL Computer. The last thing I wanted was to imply or dissuade you from contributing useful information and the results of your efforts regarding any topic whatsoever.   

Of course all contributions no matter what are very important and very welcome. We are a community that incentive user participation and contribution, which without it the community wouldn't be possible.

Regarding your floppy efforts, please post all your findings, this is important to help everyone understand how it works, how can they troubleshoot it and what are the alternatives out there.

Welcome to the forum! ;)

Cheers,

Artur

Hi Artur,

just saw this post .... was probably too busy reading all the interesting topics here - you guys got me into the fanatics again. My desk is sitting there, not in use for about a year or so after relocating the power supply and the computer into another room to get place for re-modelling the house.

No sweat, everything fine.
I am thinking about a new computer for years as well, but since I am not an electronic guy (more software related), this always was my missing link.
To me, this forum is a really great thing since it connects people of the same interest.
And I was looking for that for a while already.

And although I don't own one of 'THE Rock'n'Roll consoles' but a 5K, I hope I can contribute to a certain extent.

I really do have the feeling here, that we are able to come up with something every one of us was thinking about the one or the other day :-)

Thanks
Matt

Artur D'Assumpção

• Sintra, Portugal
Re: SSL Computer Software - Development Documentation
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2014, 01:31:44 PM »
Hi Matt,

With the help from guys like you that are very knowledge of this console I'm sure that we'll be able to get something working soon.

We've been digging deep into some details and we already have an architecture design for the new computer that's really getting somewhere! :D

We'll be updating with news very soon! Also I am currently prepping a Wiki for this forum so we can structure, organize and document our findings and endeavors! A place where the information is neatly organized! :) I'll post its address here soon.

There's something I'd like to emphasize regarding this project and it is really what makes me move. This is a project that it is from the community and to the community.Everyone is encouraged to participate and have a little bit of "him" on the final result. It will always belong to the SSLMixed members assuring that all the hard work put behind it is accessible us. This will assure that we can keep evolving and supporting the solution for the future and keep the SSL legacy alive! :D

We count with your help!

Cheers,

Artur

Cheers,

Artur

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 01:35:18 PM by Artur D'Assumpção »