Author Topic: Looking for SSL 4000E Console + Computer Service Manual  (Read 4041 times)

Artur D'Assumpção

• Sintra, Portugal
Looking for SSL 4000E Console + Computer Service Manual
« on: October 14, 2015, 11:56:40 AM »
Hi guys!

Guys we at the SSLMixed Computer project are looking for a enlightened soul that could send us a complete SSL 4000E Console + Computer service manual full scan (we have bits and pieces of the console service manual but this is not complete).

We are currently developing the TR support and need to know the differences between G and E systems so we can fully support both.

I know this can take time, so in the meanwhile, we would be very thankful if someone could send us ASAP the schematics for the 82E88 card, also all the schematics for the TR on the SL 611G module and, if possible, the TR related schematics on the computer service manual.

Thank you very much!

Artur
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 04:04:18 PM by Artur D'Assumpção »

Artur D'Assumpção

• Sintra, Portugal
Re: Looking for SSL 4000E Console + Computer Service Manual (urgent)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 04:02:00 PM »
Ok we already got the scans for the 82E88 card.

Anyways if someone has the full service manuals (console+computer) that would be great! :D

Cheers,

Artur

StarF666

• Berlin, Germany
Re: Looking for SSL 4000E Console + Computer Service Manual
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 08:31:46 AM »
Are you still looking? I might be able to scan the computer service manual. The console service manual is more difficult because some schematics are in a larger format (A3?). Manuals come from our 1985 4000E (ex-BBC). Do you need, the whole service manual or just the TR part? I think it's all in the computer service manual. Might be able to have a look on friday.

Greetings,
Martin

Artur D'Assumpção

• Sintra, Portugal
Re: Looking for SSL 4000E Console + Computer Service Manual
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 10:39:17 AM »
Hi Martin,

I already got the 88 card schematics and that helped us with our last minute needs. Anyways, it would be great to have a full Computer Service Manual and the 4000E Service Manual also. This will certainly be useful down the road as we build the compatibility between all consoles.

I know it's a Hercules task but it's not urgent at this point. So if you're willing to take one for the team and contribute to the cause we'd be super appreciated! :D

PS: if you need other scanned documentation let me know, since through the years we've gathered a nice SSL library! ;)

Thanks!

Artur
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 10:41:56 AM by Artur D'Assumpção »