XK-System (community project) > General Discussion

Project Status Update (02-01-2018) - beta 3 is ready! ***HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!***

<< < (2/8) > >>

Artur D'Assumpção:

--- Quote from: Clip6 on January 02, 2018, 07:58:30 PM ---Thanks. So GUI software is finished? We will still use our keyboard on the console? Maybe I miss that part id you wrote about it already. Glad to hear.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

Thanks!

No we're still on the hardware development phase. Lots of work for just 2 guys. All the user end software we have is for testing purposes.

As soon as we have a stable hardware base we'll start with the user software. Most probably this will happen as soon as we test proof the VCA beta 3, assuming everything pans out as we planned and no critical changes necessary. If so, software development can occur in parallel with the remaining hardware (e.g.: ultimation, TR/Keyboard/Transport and backplane), but at this point we have some ideas and directions already lined up.  ;D

Cheers,

Artur

Artur D'Assumpção:

--- Quote from: marcmozart on January 03, 2018, 11:31:49 AM ---Hey Artur & Steve,
great stuff - very excited! Anything I can help with, let me know!

Happy 2018!
Marc

--- End quote ---

Thanks Marc!

Of course we count with your amazing help! You're a part of the dream, without your help this wouldn't be possible! :D

Cheers,

Artur

Artur D'Assumpção:

--- Quote from: Mosca on January 03, 2018, 05:28:22 PM ---Awesome news Artur and Steve!

Looking forward for it!

Wish you all a great 2018!

Ricardo Mosca

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ricardo!!

Let's see if 2018 is the year of the XK System finally! :D We are very thrilled about it!

Cheers,

Artur

viguier:
Hello Artur :)

Congrats for the big news, great to see that this project has not been stopped ( I was scarry when I didn't see a lot of posts lately... ).

My SSL G+ is just powered up ( by Peter Higgs ), I have some solders to finish ( and own some TR Multiplexers cards on some channels, no computer ), if I can help ( South of France )...

Congrats again, can't wait to see the whole project finished ( and in my studio ;) ) !!!

Paul

pascal.verdet:
Hi Artur,

Happy new year ! Great work.
I still available to help you ...

Cheers,
Pascal

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version