User discussion > Mixing and Recording Techniques on SSL boards



Toni Quintana:
this is my first post, I apologize if my English is not correct. my question is the following .....
I need to know if someone knows what the connectors are called where the channels are inserted, I imagine that it will be normalized, as well as, the male connector included in the channel. Something like PCI .....
my intention is to manufacture an extender to make repairs and adjustments.
thank you very much.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version