Author Topic: Suggestions and comments!  (Read 6107 times)

Matt Sartori

• Administrator
    • London
    • Solid State Logic Fanatics Database
Suggestions and comments!
« on: July 11, 2012, 09:54:22 AM »
Please post here all your suggestions and comments!

Mattia.

jimlfixit

• Global Moderator
    • Maidenhead, Bucks, UK
New menu suggestion for site
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 08:03:27 PM »
Hi Mattia. I posted my SSL wiring comments on the "Sit back and relax menu" as the Technicians Directory implied that it was connected with finding technical support (which I don't do). I noticed that you have moved it to the Technical directory but, can I suggest something? Perhaps have another menu so that one is for finding a tech (perhaps called Technical support) and, another one for SSL technical information (perhaps called Technical information!!!). That way, people who want to find service support can find a list of those in one menu and the other one can be for just normal SSL tech info. Maybe, even create a third menu just for wiring issues (SSL wiring perhaps) as opposed to problem fixes of a more technical nature. Just a thought and well done with creating the site anyway. Gearslutz was getting a bit pants what with all those people putting silly comments down and wasting everyones time. Hopefully, your site can just concentrate on proper SSL issues. Hope this helps.

Matt Sartori

• Administrator
    • London
    • Solid State Logic Fanatics Database
Re: New menu suggestion for site
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 08:17:36 PM »
Hi Mattia. I posted my SSL wiring comments on the "Sit back and relax menu" as the Technicians Directory implied that it was connected with finding technical support (which I don't do). I noticed that you have moved it to the Technical directory but, can I suggest something? Perhaps have another menu so that one is for finding a tech (perhaps called Technical support) and, another one for SSL technical information (perhaps called Technical information!!!). That way, people who want to find service support can find a list of those in one menu and the other one can be for just normal SSL tech info. Maybe, even create a third menu just for wiring issues (SSL wiring perhaps) as opposed to problem fixes of a more technical nature. Just a thought and well done with creating the site anyway. Gearslutz was getting a bit pants what with all those people putting silly comments down and wasting everyones time. Hopefully, your site can just concentrate on proper SSL issues. Hope this helps.

Thank you Jim,
The reason why I moved is because as far as I know you are a tech or "wiring man" and also you have a shop this is why I put your post there. in your post you also clearly state that there is no tech support from you but WIRING skills,that should be enough to identify what you do really...
nice idea, I am still "forming" the forum so the layout changes according to the needs, I ma gonna implement these changes.
regarding the wiring issues, I m not 100% problems can be identified as being "wiring issues" until the problem is actually solved, so I think this kind of questions should be posted in the relative console specific thread.

let us know what you think of the changes. I really want to make this place LOGICAL and easy to navigate for everybody!
thank you for your support and feedback Jim, MUCH appreciated.
Mattia.