Our Philosophy, Suggestions > Suggestions and comments

WEBSITE IMPROVEMENTS

(1/4) > >>

jimlfixit:
The person who created this website, Mata Haze, along with 2 moderators (Andy H and Jim L) are meeting here in the UK on Thursday, 12th Nov 2012, to discuss the sslforum and hopefully make it better and more useful for all concerned.

Do any of you have any ideas about improvements to the website? If so, post a reply here and we will see it.

Over the last few weeks, we have had over 100 new posts (now 621) and the members list now stands at 82. The most views in one day has risen from 12 through to 30 and now stands at 50. This is a great achievement and proof that this site is attracting attention from SSL users worldwide.[/size]

PLEASE CONTINUE TO GIVE US YOUR VIEWS.

Regards, Jim Lassen (www.profcon.co.uk).

StefanNowak:
As far as internet forums go, this one is running smoothly and pretty standard I would say. I've been trolling forums for over 10 years and this is just as great.

The only thing I would like to see is the ability of attaching files/pics directly rather than via a link to a server, I realise this is a server/space related issue however.

Stef.

Matt Sartori:

--- Quote from: StefanNowak on November 13, 2012, 07:11:20 PM ---As far as internet forums go, this one is running smoothly and pretty standard I would say. I've been trolling forums for over 10 years and this is just as great.

The only thing I would like to see is the ability of attaching files/pics directly rather than via a link to a server, I realise this is a server/space related issue however.

Stef.

--- End quote ---

Hi Stef,
thank you for your kind comments!

Currently the way the forum works is that it is ancilliary to sslmixed.com so they are sharing the same space.
unfortunately (as you have correctly spotted) there is an issue there, we are working in major improvements with the web designer but not all can be implemented as we stand (as they are expensive) but some (like localization of users) will in the nearest future!
Also if everything goes well and we manage to generate enough traffic here we might be able to rent more web space and allow users to upload files, but for now we are nowhere near Ge@rslutz capabilities.
but we might ....perhaps not soon...but...  ;)

Mattia.
Mattia.

Subhumanrecords:
Greetings Mattia and all SSL freaks, as we all know these days it's costly to have anything worth while. And if wasn't for for Mattia and SSL guru god Andy aka Sintech aka evil genius I couldn't be where I'm at right now with my project. And I think you both and everyone here for all there support.
So I would like to donate like $10 a month to this site for maintenance and other things expenses.
Please everyone here, you don't have to but with all the knowledge you gain from this place, I would recommend to all to help out. That's just my 2 cents. Big ups to Mattia, Andy and Jim.
Please post paypal info for donations.,

Myke

StefanNowak:
Great idea Myke.

Mattia started this forum right at the time I got my 4K, the timing couldn't be better.

I'm more than happy to make a donation if it helps.

Stef.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version