Market Place > SSLMIXED products

SSL Ultimation Extender Set and Debug Cards

<< < (2/3) > >>

Artur D'Assumpção:
Hi Alan,

No estimated cost at this time, I am currently sourcing all the necessary parts. But I guess it won't be much different than last batch 2 years ago.

I am assembling them myself. At this moment I'm printing the PCBs with my long time trust pcb printing house. It should be ready and delivered soon.

I'll let you know more about pricing as soon as I have all parts sorted out and stocked.

Cheers,

Artur

Artur D'Assumpção:
Quick status update:

Got notice today that PCBs have been shipped. Also already ordered today all the necessary parts for assembling. Things looking good to be ready for shipping in 2 weeks.  ;) ;)

Cheers,

Artur

waltzingbear:
I'm sorry, I must be dense, but I can't find a cost for the previous set anywhere in the archives. So I still am in the dark about the cost range of this set.  $1 or $1000.

Cheers
Alan

Artur D'Assumpção:
Hi all,

Just to let you know PCBs have finally arrived and they look fantastic! :) I'm just waiting for some missing components to arrive and I'll be ready to start assembling and shipping these.

Cheers,

Artur

Artur D'Assumpção:

--- Quote from: waltzingbear on November 20, 2017, 08:39:52 PM ---I'm sorry, I must be dense, but I can't find a cost for the previous set anywhere in the archives. So I still am in the dark about the cost range of this set.  $1 or $1000.

Cheers
Alan

--- End quote ---

Sorry Alan,

I think if I recall correctly 2 years ago I sold this sets for forum members for about 140€ + shipping.

Cheers,

Artur

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version