Author Topic: SSL dealers  (Read 1227 times)

jimlfixit

• Global Moderator
    • Maidenhead, Bucks, UK
SSL dealers
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:49:30 PM »
FIRST OF ALL, I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A NEW MENU ON HERE REGARDING SSL DEALERS so, Andy, Marc and Matt Sartori ... have a think about this.

Here is my post which is important and to do with Keith Gannon, a UK based dealer

Anyone had any dealings with this guy, an American studio equipment dealer based in the South East of England, UK? There are 637 members on here so, some of you may have heard of, or had dealings with him?

There are some studio owners and others who are somewhat disappointed with his business dealings so I am just trying to figure out if any of you (Worldwide) have had any involvement with him?

Get back on here or message me directly as I and others would be interested to know.

He doesn’t owe me any money so I am just doing this a a favour for others. I just do wiring but am really annoyed if anyone takes the micky (piss etc) out of selling SSL consoles to people who don't know what they are buying.

Maybe this could be a separate menu (SSL Dealers) as there have been a few posts on here regarding who are the good or bad dealers so everyone can learn from this and who to deal with and trust in the future.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 11:51:45 PM by jimlfixit »

Clip6

Re: SSL dealers
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2022, 01:23:14 AM »
Great idea. Thanks

horizonsound

• Melbourne, Australia
    • Horizon Sound
Re: SSL dealers
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 07:04:44 AM »
Hey Jim,

I've not heard of Keith Gannon before.

Most people I have dealt with have been pretty good (dealers and for other parts).
You can tell quite quickly if they are going to be time wasters or not serious.

I would hate to think someone would deliberately set out to deceive a buyer. It's only a small circle of SSL users.

Anthony.