Author Topic: **SOLVED** schematic for the 4 way switch on 611 MB? FLIP / SUB GP / -20 etc???  (Read 1091 times)

jwhmca

Anybody know where this section of the schematic is? I need the 4 4pDT switches that make up this 4pack to locate in the schematic.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 10:30:43 PM by jwhmca »
"It's all about being a servant."

Chris Simon

Not sure if I've ever seen the switches broken out on a separate schematic. The -20dB and Phase switches are on the '149 schematic, and the Flip and Subgroup switches, being logic functions, will make their way back to the '12 Logic card. And of course all four switches will have a pole dedicated to Total Recall.

jwhmca

I did a piss poor job of removing the switches to replace them and peeled traces up. Now when flip is pressed, the green light stays on and the level only drops a little bit. I think I have repaired all of the traces, but notice that one of the poles on the flip switch doesn't connect like it does on a working channel. BUT, there doesn't appear to be any traces going to it. So, it makes sense that it is in the logic someplace...

skipburrows

Hey there,
I would swap the logic card with a working channel and see if the issue follows the card..
Good luck..

Chris Simon

Do you have a 612 or 613 test jig? If yest, I'd be looking for the proper logic high (18V) and logic low (11V) on pin 66 of the Logic card. Failing that, check for continuity from pin 66 to the contacts on the Flip switch. The contacts are at the rear, i.e. away from the front panel, and they're doubled up on two poles.

jwhmca

Shorted TR23 BC212 on Logic card.

Thanks guys!