Author Topic: READ ME FIRST - General Posting Guidelines  (Read 5128 times)

Artur D'Assumpção

• Sintra, Portugal
READ ME FIRST - General Posting Guidelines
« on: November 06, 2013, 07:16:30 PM »
Hi,

In an effort to keep things organized and clean on the "SSLMixed Computer (community project)" forum section we must make an effort to post stuff in the right sub-sections so that information be easier to find and make any sense. This is a big project we are embracing and it will definitely generate an insane amount of information that will be dispersed along many endless threads. I count with your cooperation to put things in the right place and make my life easier! ;)

The "SSLMixed Computer (community project)" forum section is subdivided in 4 sub-sections and you should choose the most appropriate section when you're creating a new thread based on the topic you'll be writing about. Below you can find the general posting guidelines for each sub-section:

• General Discussion
    On this sub-section you should be posting any general purpose topic related to the SSLMixed Computer that doesn't fit on any of the other 3 special purpose sub-sections.

• Research
    On this sub-section you should be posting topics related to the research about the console and the old computer that you find relevant for this project. Information such as schematics, diagrams, manuals, electronics specifications, reverse engineering initiatives, cable pin-outs, data format, logic behavior, software details, and more should all have place here.

• Hardware Development
    On this sub-section you should be posting topics related solely to the development of the new hardware for the SSLMixed Computer. Information such as hardware design, feature discussion, prerequisites definition, architecture design, tests and debugging, firmware and operating system, and more should have a place here.

• Software Development
    On this sub-section you should be posting topics related solely to the development of the new software for the SSLMixed Computer. Information such as feature discussion, prerequisites definition, architecture design, tests and debugging, code programming, and more should have a place here.

Thanks for your collaboration!

Cheers,

Artur  8)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 08:56:26 PM by Artur D'Assumpção »