Author Topic: SSL 64 and 160 way patchbay front panels  (Read 3846 times)

jimlfixit

• Global Moderator
    • Maidenhead, Bucks, UK
SSL 64 and 160 way patchbay front panels
« on: September 30, 2012, 08:51:29 PM »
I have some SSL 64 (2 x 32) and 160 way (2 x 80) patchbay front panels available.

There are 2 x 64 ways, 1 in Raven sparkle and 1 in G series grey and the 160 way version is also a G series grey finish. Both of these types are quite rare and not many consoles have them. In my time at SSL, I know of 2 that had 64 way patchbays and 1 that used the 160 way type but, obviously, there are more out there.

The 64 way versions do not have any jacks fitted but the 160 way type does (I could take them out). As I have a few thousand SSL Mosses and Mitchell jacks available from early Audioline types to M & M versions in chrome and nickel finishes, I can load these front panels to suit your existing jacks and needs plus normal them accordingly if required.

ANY OFFERS people?. Hope these items prove useful to someone. Regards from Jim Lassen, based in Bucks, UK. Contact me via my website (www.profcon.co.uk) which shows an email address or send me a message via the forum.

Below: 64 way patch front panels. The top is Raven Sparkle (metallic finish about mid 1980's). The bottom one is G Series grey.

Below: 160 way huge (674mm wide 1u) SSL G Series patchbay front. I need to take a better picture and replace when I can get the whole thing in focus! This one is partly loaded with nickel jacks but I can remove them.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 09:07:04 PM by jimlfixit »