Author Topic: FS SSL 4000 Channels and spare parts  (Read 1425 times)

CAPITAL

• Nesconset
FS SSL 4000 Channels and spare parts
« on: April 23, 2015, 07:02:23 PM »
Hi All, I have SSL 4000 E and G Channels with the black 242 EQ Cards. I also have buckets, plasma meters, faders, power supplies, cables and many other parts. I also have a second SSL 6K Frame 40 Channel with patchbays. All it needs is a center to be dropped in. I have many 6K Center Cards including the Main 256 Cards with the hard to find THAT2002t VCA's. Cards are G Center Cards. If someone wants a 32-56 channel SSL 4000 I also have the same frame as Chris Alge except it has VU's instead. Patchbay to the left 8 Stereo, 24 Mono, Center then 32 Mono and producer desk to the right if need be. It's a Biggeee. Can be made to any size. All channels will be sonically cleaned, recapped, rechipped, reswitched if need be or sold how ever you like. I have two full consoles and a third 6K Frame.

Let's talk when your ready.

Serious inquiries PM with questions and leave your number and time to call and I'll be in touch.

Have a good day fellas :)

Regards,
Anthony

SoundPro@yahoo.com

Druhms

• Panama City
    • Rockin' Room in P.C. Florida
Re: FS SSL 4000 Channels and spare parts
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 09:57:13 PM »
Any interest in some sort of trade for a few of my 611G channels with 292 eq?  I'm looking for the older strips with the 242 eq's.  I'm not  concerned with Mic pre's.
Thanks,
JJ