Author Topic: Tips for posting (including pictures)  (Read 2693 times)

jimlfixit

• Global Moderator
    • Maidenhead, Bucks, UK
Tips for posting (including pictures)
« on: August 20, 2012, 03:19:04 PM »
Since I started to write posts for this site, I have managed to lose some before I actually posted them for some strange reason as I must have pressed the wrong button and couldn't find my draft again. This resulted in having to write them out again taking more time.

What I now do is write my thoughts in a draft email and once complete, which may take a few days as I think about it some more, I then copy the email draft contents straight into a new topic or reply and post them straight away after previewing them first. Much less frustrating and it also could help if there is a power cut!

Sintech showed me how to post pictures on the site. We both use Photobucket for this and after creating your own account, you can create albums and sub albums for private or public use.

To show a picture on the sslmixed site, just select the picture in Photobucket and click on the IMG code dialog box underneath. It then shows "copied". After that, go to your sslmixed post and paste this info in where required. Preview your post and the picture should show up! Click the post button and hope for the best (you can modify your post afterwards if required)!

If anyone needs help with this, just ask. If I can do it, anyone can!