Author Topic: FS: SSL 6000E/G console  (Read 1066 times)

Groovity

FS: SSL 6000E/G console
« on: May 19, 2022, 04:58:43 PM »
I'm selling my beloved SSL 6000E/G.

It has 16 channels, the center section, patchpanel and a nice furniture with 19inch rack. Perfect if you want an ssl but have a small room.

The console was recapped about 6 or 7 years ago.
All eq and dynamic In/Out switches are replaced as well as these go bad through time.

Channels 1-8 have the 82E01 transformer preamp cards and 242 eq cards
Channels 9-16 have the  82E291 (G) transformerless preamp cards and 242 eq cards

The center section mix amp cards were upgraded to G+

There is a mod installed on the console to bypass (if you want) the 6000 sectionpart and it will sound 100% like a 4000 console. Just by connecting 2 connections on the patch panel.

I used the console for recording (channels) and summing (channels and mixbuss/compressor) while mixing in the box.
I would recommend to have some basis maintenance and service and see if everything is still 100% bcause i havent' used it for a couple of years now.
So no guarantees on that part. But I can say that while I was using it a lot a couple of years ago it was working fine and sounded great!!! realy no doubt about that. Lot of classic SSL character.

The PSU is included and I have a lot of spare parts which I will include as well.
I also include all DL cables for connection. So fully complete!!!!

Only for sale is the console, so not the Avocet, speakers and 19" gear are included.

price: 17.500,- euro or do me a offer

let me know if you have any questions.
I'm in The Netherlands. Pick Up only, No shipping.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 05:48:57 AM by Groovity »