Author Topic: SSL patchbay components for sale  (Read 3144 times)

jimlfixit

• Global Moderator
    • Maidenhead, Bucks, UK
SSL patchbay components for sale
« on: August 12, 2012, 03:48:07 PM »
About 4000 new and unused, switched and unswitched Audioline and Mosses and Mitchell bantam jacks (chrome and nickel plated) plus 1/2 normalled combinations as shown, black blanking plugs, Mini head pozi M3 screws, 70 mm pre cut normalling wires, tie bars and supports plus designation strips and coloured ident tape.

Used and new 64, 80, 96, 112 and one giant 160 way patch front panels varying in colour from Raven Splatter to G series grey (lots of new 96 and 112 way versions in the  G series grey finish). The picture shows a partly loaded 112 way G patch and an unused 96 way front panel.

Also, I can configure, load, supply and even wire up a patchbay to suit you if required using SSL Brandrex cable (see my posts in the technical menu). All these parts were bought from SSL plus, the cable ties, sleeving and sheathing I use were purchased from the same SSL suppliers. I would be open to selling all of my SSL patchbay stock in one go if that is of interest.

Jacks range from GB 75p to 1.50p and a new 96 way G front would be £50 as an example. Check out my website (www.profcon.co.uk) for more details and have a look at the patchbay, SSL and metalwork menus for other SSL type parts available. Thanks for looking and I hope this proves useful to you from Jim Lassen.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 03:52:00 PM by jimlfixit »

jplebre

Re: SSL patchbay components for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
Hello Jim been trying to contact you over the phone and email.
Looking for some patchbays for some studio wiring.

Cheers
Joćo

StefanNowak

• Sydney, Australia.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 08:00:51 AM »
I have purchased 2 patchbays from Jim for my G, they are in perfect condition.

Stefan.

sintech

• Global Moderator
    • Bristol, UK
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 09:04:55 AM »
I did three from Jim, all small 80 way G series. All near mint, couldn't be happier  8)