Author Topic: Albums recorded/mixed on an SSL console - www.sslmixed.com -  (Read 5931 times)

Matt Sartori

• Administrator
    • London
    • Solid State Logic Fanatics Database
Albums recorded/mixed on an SSL console - www.sslmixed.com -
« on: October 03, 2012, 08:23:49 AM »
Hello everybody,
I am sure you all know the reason why this forum came about and it's because of the above mentioned database.
the list is growing every day and I think it will be quite big fairly soon, but I have not seen any of you that are partecipating to this forum submitting anything..

how is that?  ???

Help us to help you promoting your studio by joining in!
We also have excel spread sheet ready for you to submit so it gets easier instead of filling the online form.

facebook it's also a good way of communicating

https://www.facebook.com/SSLmixed

Mattia.

Mikaël-ange

Re: Albums recorded/mixed on an SSL console - www.sslmixed.com -
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 11:55:01 AM »
Hello everybody, first post for me 8)

Really great forum so far, I love it...

Anyway I have two questions for you Mattia.

-Can you post the excel spread sheet please?
Would be great to have it because thing become pita when we want to post several album in a row.

-What is the correct way to submit album when many songs was mixed on the same board category (9000J/XL mostly), but at different studios and by different mixer?

Hope that make sense...

Best regards

Mikaël-ange

Matt Sartori

• Administrator
    • London
    • Solid State Logic Fanatics Database
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 09:46:07 PM »
Hello everybody, first post for me 8)

Really great forum so far, I love it...

Anyway I have two questions for you Mattia.

-Can you post the excel spread sheet please?
Would be great to have it because thing become pita when we want to post several album in a row.

-What is the correct way to submit album when many songs was mixed on the same board category (9000J/XL mostly), but at different studios and by different mixer?

Hope that make sense...

Best regards

Mikaël-ange

Hello Mikaël-ange,

1- first question: I will email you the spread sheet in the next 5 seconds. there is not a facility on the forum where people can download PDFs or attachments as yet. still working on it, I hope the "webmaster" will chime in soon to help out (there are other things than needs addressing as well

2-second question: spreadsheet ;-) so no need to fill in the online form, that is just to get you started!

Hope this helps and thank you for supporting us!

Mattia

Mikaël-ange

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 11:18:57 PM »

Hello Mikaël-ange,

1- first question: I will email you the spread sheet in the next 5 seconds. there is not a facility on the forum where people can download PDFs or attachments as yet. still working on it, I hope the "webmaster" will chime in soon to help out (there are other things than needs addressing as well

2-second question: spreadsheet ;-) so no need to fill in the online form, that is just to get you started!

Hope this helps and thank you for supporting us!

Mattia

Thanks a lot Mattia, that help ;)