Tech discussion > Duality,AWS,Matrix

Bus inject inputs on 900 / 900+ / 900+ SE ?

(1/2) > >>

jacko:
Is it possible to modify a 900 to install bus inject inputs that they introduced in 924 / 948?

Matt Sartori:
I am not sure if this is doable,
they don't look very customisable to me and the fact that there are no schematics available makes it even more difficult...

Mattia.

marcmozart:

--- Quote from: Mattia Sartori on April 04, 2016, 10:11:06 PM ---I am not sure if this is doable,
they don't look very customisable to me and the fact that there are no schematics available makes it even more difficult...

Mattia.

--- End quote ---

What is SSLs policy about schematics for these consoles? I noticed my X-Rack Summing and Master Modules didn't come with any.

Matt Sartori:

--- Quote from: marcmozart on April 05, 2016, 09:45:25 AM ---
--- Quote from: Mattia Sartori on April 04, 2016, 10:11:06 PM ---I am not sure if this is doable,

Mattia.

--- End quote ---

What is SSLs policy about schematics for these consoles? I noticed my X-Rack Summing and Master Modules didn't come with any.

--- End quote ---

As far as I am aware none available nor they are going to release any.
If something brakes you pay, they send you a replacement module and then you have to return the faulty one in 15 days.

Mattia.

jacko:

--- Quote from: Mattia Sartori on April 05, 2016, 11:59:42 AM ---
As far as I am aware none available nor they are going to release any.
If something brakes you pay, they send you a replacement module and then you have to return the faulty one in 15 days.

Mattia.

--- End quote ---

Are their repair / replace rates published somewhere? If not, do you know how much they charge?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version