SSlmixed.com Forum

Market Place => Sell-Buy => Topic started by: MartyAckerman on August 20, 2022, 02:35:39 PM

Title: WTB: 6000 688 section cards + 195 card
Post by: MartyAckerman on August 20, 2022, 02:35:39 PM
Hey all,
Looking for the 6000 specific center section cards. I'd be especially happy to get the updated 256 cards.
82e156
82e256
82e162
82e195
82e157
82e158
82e159

Thanks!
Title: Re: WTB: 6000 688 section cards + 195 card
Post by: TheFastVinny on December 31, 2022, 06:12:02 PM
Hi there,

Are you still looking for 688 parts? I have a client with a full 688 Section that has been decommissioned and replaced with all CAPI ACA's. Let me know, Thanks

Vince
6154814014
Title: Re: WTB: 6000 688 section cards + 195 card
Post by: MartyAckerman on December 31, 2022, 08:23:57 PM
Hey, I am still looking.  I'll send you a DM.
Title: Re: WTB: 6000 688 section cards + 195 card
Post by: horizonsound on January 01, 2023, 08:30:31 PM
Hi Marty,

If you need, I have the remade 158 Logic cards. The 256 card is underway, and not far off.

Anthony.

(https://static.wixstatic.com/media/bb0400_813c95dbee464af0850d7a81bb4c0115~mv2.jpg)