SSlmixed.com Forum

Tech discussion => Technical Manuals & Documentation => Topic started by: eddie_ruff_ on March 14, 2025, 12:15:18 AM

Title: Ultimation Service Manual
Post by: eddie_ruff_ on March 14, 2025, 12:15:18 AM
I have a PDF of the Ultimation Service Manual if anyone needs it, please message me.
Title: Re: Ultimation Service Manual
Post by: eddie_ruff_ on October 07, 2025, 05:32:55 AM
I've also made some Ultimation Fader Test Jigs. I have four available for purchase. These are very much a prototype, but still helpful when testing faders and not having a console at your side to test.

A purchase includes the fully populated PCB, +24V DC power supply for the board, and a programming cable should you want to alter the arduino code.

I am going to price these low at 150USD plus shipping. I only have 4 in stock. Not planning to do another run unless there is more interest.

Here's a video of the test jig in action, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvo0XMt4iZw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvo0XMt4iZw)

The PCB provides the +-12V, +-15V, and +5V to power the fader module. The arduino provides some primitive control/monitoring for the fader and leds. Audio In/Out can be accessed through the provided XLRs.
Title: Re: Ultimation Service Manual
Post by: Matt Sartori on October 07, 2025, 05:39:14 PM
hi Eddie,

thank you for doing this.
I have made a dropbox folder for the forum where I store all docs.
could you kindly email it to me so I can add it to the folder for everyone:

matt1sartori@gmail.com

Title: Re: Ultimation Service Manual
Post by: BLZProductions on June 12, 2026, 11:01:19 AM
Hi Eddie

Can I grab a copy of the Ultimation PDF please?

Been working on a desk recently that is Ultimation (First time in about 20 years) , and I don't have access to the manual when I'm offsite.

Cheers

B