Author Topic: keyboard tray from plexi...  (Read 43485 times)

theo777

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • Bellville
    • Bellville Studios
Re: keyboard tray from plexi...
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 01:10:23 AM »
Hey,
I'm not sure if you are still making these? If you are could you PM me the details? I would really appreciate this very much!
All the best
Theo
SSL 8056 G+

Audioplatinum Service

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: +9/-0
    • Zagreb, CROATIA
    • Embrio Production Studio
Re: keyboard tray from plexi...
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 11:12:53 AM »
Hi guys,

At the moment I make some prototypes and I waiting for tray production on laser cutter... When I have some trays in my hands and ready to ship, I will post on forum.

I know,this takes a very long time from first post, company with laser cutter is swamped with work and my small run is not priority job...  :(

Cheers,
Raf
"A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind..."

RoyMixer

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 102
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • NYC
    • Roy Hendrickson, Mixer/Engineer/Producer
Re: keyboard tray from plexi...
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2017, 05:54:38 AM »
I am also interested, great idea, are they available?

Spanzor

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 27
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: keyboard tray from plexi...
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2018, 12:11:07 AM »
Hey just wondering if these are available, or if anyone knows an alternative?

Thanks!

gollito

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 25
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: keyboard tray from plexi...
« Reply #19 on: Today at 09:35:41 PM »
Hi guys!

After one year, I finally found the time for keyboard/mouse tray for 4K...we made nice tray for bucket and for centre section(group faders)...made from nice transparent acrylic.

if someone liked it..I can organize the manufacture of this trays...also with print over, or under tray...   8)

If someone has a good idea, I'm listening...   ;)


Hello ! Is this file still there ? Or maybe can you share it again ?
Thanks
G

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zeu9p4psqvvk8vv/vDN-biFBt9


Raf